1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) The following information will provide you with an easy to navigate overview of what will happen with your personal data when you visit our www.unicaps.eu. The term “personal data” comprises all data that can be used to personally identify you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your request. We delete the personal data arising in this context 3 months after the storage is no longer required, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects are entitled to log a complaint with a supervisory agency, in particular in the member state where they usually maintain their domicile, place of work or at the place where the alleged violation occurred.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we may collect the following personal data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (our legitimate interest; the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) s. 1 f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b).
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) [The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects save the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe -Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.]
CONSENT WITH USERCENTRICS
This website uses the consent technology of Usercentrics to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies on your device or for the use of specific technologies, and to document the former in a data protection compliant manner. The party offering this technology is Usercentrics GmbH, Sendlinger Straße 7, 80331 München, Germany, website:
https://usercentrics.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Usercentrics”).
Whenever you visit our website, the following personal data will be transferred to Usercentrics:
- Your declaration(s) of consent or your revocation of your declaration(s) of consent
- Your IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your device
- The date and time you visited our website
Moreover, Usercentrics shall store a cookie in your browser to be able to allocate your declaration(s) of consent or any revocations of the former. The data that are recorded in this manner shall be stored until you ask us to eradicate them, delete the Usercentrics cookie or until the purpose for archiving the data no longer exists. This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal retention periods.
We have concluded a data processing agreement (DPA) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract mandated by data privacy laws that guarantees that they process personal data of our website visitors only based on our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
4. MORE FEATURES AND OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal information that we used to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We use some of our services to process your data from external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if active participation, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For further information, please contact us by providing your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 REVOCATION OF CONSENT OR OBJECTION TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: [all contact details].
6. USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest. <br/> We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the plug-in providers. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to use the button to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the information provided by the respective provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after it is collected. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular using cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies using the security settings of your browser before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as a user profile and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Irlandhttps://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation ; further information on data collection: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=de_DEand https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. The use of the Facebook plug-in is based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The operator of the website has a legitimate interest in being as visible as possible on social media. If a respective declaration of consent has been obtained, the data shall be processed exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. This declaration of consent may be revoked at any time.
Insofar as personal data is collected on our website with the help of the tool described here and forwarded to Facebook, we and Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland are jointly responsible for this data processing (Art. 26 DSGVO). The joint responsibility is limited exclusively to the collection of the data and its forwarding to Facebook. The processing by Facebook that takes place after the onward transfer is not part of the joint responsibility. The obligations incumbent on us jointly have been set out in a joint processing agreement. The wording of the agreement can be found under: https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum. According to this agreement, we are responsible for providing the privacy information when using the Facebook tool and for the privacy-secure implementation of the tool on our website. Facebook is responsible for the data security of Facebook products. You can assert data subject rights (e.g., requests for information) regarding data processed by Facebook directly with Facebook. If you assert the data subject rights with us, we are obliged to forward them to Facebook.
Data transmission to the US is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) of the European Commission. Details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum, https://de-de.facebook.com/help/566994660333381 and https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
b) Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de.
The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here:
c) Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07, Ireland; We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of how it is used by Twitter. You can find more information on this in Twitter's data protection declaration at: https://twitter.com/de/privacy. The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here:
You can change your data protection settings on Twitter in the account settings at https://twitter.com/account/settings.
d) Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland;
7. USING GOOGLE ANALYTICS
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) On this website, we have activated the IP anonymization function. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
This analysis tool is used on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The operator of this website has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns to optimize both, the services offered online and the operator’s advertising activities. If a corresponding agreement has been requested (e.g., an agreement to the storage of cookies), the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR; the agreement can be revoked at any time.
Data transmission to the US is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) of the European Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID.
8. GOOGLE RECAPTCHA
(1) We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter referred to as “reCAPTCHA”) on this website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to determine whether data entered on this website (e.g., information entered into a contact form) is being provided by a human user or by an automated program. To determine this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitors based on a variety of parameters. This analysis is triggered automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the site. For this analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates a variety of data (e.g., IP address, time the website visitor spent on the site or cursor movements initiated by the user). The data tracked during such analyses are forwarded to Google.
reCAPTCHA analyses run entirely in the background. Website visitors are not alerted that an analysis is underway.
Data are stored and analyzed on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the protection of the operator’s websites against abusive automated spying and against SPAM. If a respective declaration of consent has been obtained, the data will be processed exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. Any such consent may be revoked at any time.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) Should individual provisions or parts of these data protection provisions prove to be void or ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the data protection provisions.