(1) In the following text, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website www.unicaps.eu. Personal data are all data that is personally identifiable to you such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to article 4 (7) of the EU Data Protection basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is UniCaps GmbH, located in the Technology Park 6, 15236 Frankfurt (or), firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find our Data protection officer under point 8 FINAL PROVISIONS.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you have provided (your e-mail address and, if necessary, your name and phone number) is saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you would like to utilise your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective operations below. We also describe the defined criteria for the storage time.
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data kept by us relat
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 P. 1 lit.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and which give certain information to the place that sets the cookie (here, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) f) The flash cookies used are not captured by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish to process the flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “better privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.]
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal information that we used to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We use some of our services to process your data from external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if active participation, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For further information, please contact us by providing your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have pronounced it against us.
(2) In so far as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can appeal against the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, to fulfil a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such a contradiction, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned opposition, we will examine the situation and either adjust or adapt the data processing or indicate to you our compelling reasons for which we continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under the following contact details: [All contact details].
(1) We are currently setting up the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data will be passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You will recognize the provider of the plug-in by marking it on the box by its initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the selected field and activate it, will the plug-in provider be informed that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this Declaration shall be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. The activation of the plug-in means that personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US-American providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider makes the data collection in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before you click on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We do not have any influence on the data collection and processing, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. We also do not have any information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or design of its website as required. Such an evaluation is made in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display advertising on demand and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the formation of these user profiles, and you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise them. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 (1) P. 1 lit. F DS-GVO.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you own an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly associated with your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it to your contacts in public. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button because you can avoid a mapping to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers as provided below. There, you will also receive further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and the URL with their data protection information:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, California, 94301, USA; Informationen zum Datenschutz sind unter https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy abrufbar.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allow you to analyse the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google's IP address will be shortened in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address submitted by Google Analytics from your browser will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; However, we would point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from capturing the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) at Google as well as the processing of such data by downloading and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are truncated further, and a person's recoverability can be excluded. In as far as the data collected about you has a personal reference, it is thus immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US privacy shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) P. 1 lit. F DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor streams carried out via a user ID.
The place of jurisdiction and applicable law are governed by the terms and conditions of UniCaps. Data protection officer: Udo Wenzel Schumann (available at email@example.com)